jueves, 1 de febrero de 2024

#42. SCHOONER

 

Chris  Candidovsky

On the seas of destiny,

I sail on a wooden schooner,

under a sky of leaden clouds,

and a sea that churns like a furious titan.


The waves crash against the prow,

like hungry monsters destroying the calm,

and the wind, that great buffoon of the ocean,

shouts its challenges in the sailor's ear.


But in my hands is the helm,

and in my heart the indestructible faith.

No storm nor darkness can quench my course,

For I am the captain of my own dream.


I will cross the raging seas

until the sun, like a millenary lighthouse,

Shall light my way to thee.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

#43. OLIVE TREE

  In the labyrinth of my mind, darkness and light intermingle. The past is a shadow, the present a battle. But on the horizon shines a light...